Sunday, July 10, 2005

9/7 pacific coffee

WOOOOOOOOW!
today is just great, no matter the songs, the atmosphere, the audiences..... daniel is not here, dunno what's happened, hope it's not anything too serious. only one guitar but it's enough, like jun said, only 3 chords, a song can be that beautiful!!! he played many old songs, which included "in my dream" (great story behind!! :PPP), "missing you", "here&now", "hidden track from nowhere man cd", "brother;s theme", "oi hong kan" etc.... and he also played "fly me to the moon" =D and some new and covered songs as usual. Mr kung chi shing stayed as an audience for a while too~

4 Comments:

At 11:37 pm, July 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ~ This is Connycheungbb

oh~know I lost my chance to see jun.......again.....

Just haven't been here for a few days...........and it was really busy on my work-_-

so sad....

But anyway I will try my best to support jun >.<

 
At 1:16 am, July 17, 2005, Blogger Adelina said...

gosh... after reading britple's review, i guess i have just missed a GREAT GIG!! jun played almost all my favorites on 7/9!! man... anyone recorded it??

 
At 6:24 pm, July 17, 2005, Blogger britple said...

i;ve got the audio recorded :P but dont expect the quality, and i will have to edit it song by song before holding up somewhere! pls wait......... once i have time i will get them done, be patient :D

 
At 7:30 pm, July 17, 2005, Blogger Adelina said...

YO~! looking forward to them!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home